Half Beef Deposit
- Pre-Order Pick-up
- 250.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Our price is $4 per hanging weight pound. Pay $100 deposit now to secure your beef.
- Beef will be dry aged for two weeks.
- We will let you know what the total hanging weight is as soon as your beef is processed.
- The take home weight is approximately 65% of the hanging weight.
- Fully customizable-You will be able to tell the processor exactly how you want your beef cut.
- All cuts will be vacuumed sealed and flash frozen.
- 100% grass fed
- No antibiotics or hormones
There is a processing fee that you will need to pay when you pick up your beef.
You will need to pick this order up at:
193 Ponderosa Rd
Rabun Gap, GA 30568
The half beef hanging weight averages 250 lbs. Using this weight as an example the price breakdown would be as follows:
- Half Beef purchase price is $4 times 250 lbs. = $1000
- Processing fees
- Slaughter fee $65
- Vacuum Seal Packaging is $0.90 times hanging weight, which would equal $225
Rough Estimates of Cuts and Quantities:
|Ground Beef||1 lb.||84 pkgs.||= 84 lbs.|
|T-Bone Steak||0.9 lbs.||10 pkgs.||= 9 lbs.|
|Cowboy Cut Ribeye||0.7 lbs.||10 pkgs.||= 7 lbs.|
|Filet||0.4 lbs.||2 pkgs.||= 0.8 lbs.|
|Boneless Sirlion||1.1 lbs||4 pkgs.||= 4.4 lbs.|
|Chuck Roast||3.3 lbs.||6 pkgs.||= 19.8 lbs.|
|Loin Tip Roast||3.1 lbs.||2 pkgs.||= 6.2 lbs.|
|Short Ribs||1.4 lbs.||8 pkgs.||= 11.2 lbs.|
|Knuckle Bones||2.7 lbs.||2 pkgs.||= 5.4 lbs.|
|Shank Bones||1 lb.||2 pkgs.||= 2 lbs.|
|Liver||1.1 lbs.||2 pkgs.||= 2.2 lbs.|
About our Cows:
- Our calves are born, raised and finished here on the farm. This allows us to steward them carefully and ensure that we are providing you with an excellent product.
- They are allowed to grow at a natural pace without the use of hormones. They are naturally very healthy, and we do not need to use antibiotics.
- They graze freely on nutrient dense grass that is never treated with chemical fertilizers herbicides or pesticides.
- These cows are never given the grains that their digestive system was not designed to handle.
Very satisfied. Will buy again in the future.
Loved experience of working with Faithful Farms and price was fair. What we have cooked so far has been tough. Didn’t expect that with grass fed beef. Good flavor once you get past the toughness. Going to try tenderizer on next cooking.
The process for purchasing simple, the processor was great. The meat has been fantastic. We will purchase again from Faithful Farms.
Great product, easy process, fantastic people to work with. As long as Faithful Farms sells beef, we will be purchasing from the Davis family.
Friendly family folks with first class business professionalism!!!!
We have purchased two halves from Faithful Farms and will be customers as long as they are raising cows! The beef is excellent quality and the value is unbeatable. The owners were gracious enough to let us tour their farm before our first purchase so that we could ensure the quality of the meat. We were very impressed and confident that the cows are being raised to produce very healthy beef. The processor they use is careful to cut the beef exactly how you want it done and it is nicely wrapped and labeled with cut and weight. You absolutely will not be disappointed with your purchase from this farm!
The beef is amazing. The cuts were nicely done. The price is not as high if you were to get it from the grocery store.
My family and I drove about 4 hours to the farm and was taken by the hospitality and service. My kids had a wonderful time feeding the livestock and fell in love with Wallace (the family herd dog...shout out to you Wallace!). We absolutely love the quality and care that goes into what they do at Faithful Farms! The meat is delicious!!! My kids are now requesting hamburgers every night and my husband loves the steaks so much that he is now cooking them for me!! Lol...We will definitely be returning and staying faithful customers!! We cannot wait to see what else this farm produces in the years to come!