- This package was vacuumed sealed and flash frozen
- Packaging will preserve your cowboy cut ribeye steak for a minimum of two years.
- The average weight per package is 12oz and never less than 11oz
- Cowboy Cut Ribeye is also known as French Ribeye, Cowboy Chop and Bone-in Ribey.
- Rich, juicy and full-flavored with generous marbling
- One of the most tender beef cuts
- Great for grilling with your favorite steak seasoning
- 100% grass fed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- Processed in a USDA certified facility for your safety
About our Cows:
- Our calves are born, raised and finished here on the farm. This allows us to steward them carefully and ensure that we are providing you with an excellent product.
- They are allowed to grow at a natural pace without the use of hormones. They are naturally very healthy, and we do not need to use antibiotics.
- They graze freely on nutrient dense grass that is never treated with chemical fertilizers herbicides or pesticides.
- These cows are never given the grains that their digestive system was not designed to handle.